1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life. Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
do you ever talk to someone and feel really happy no matter how shit the conversation is
Once that line is crossed…
To be honest, you save me.
everyone who reblogs this will get a gay fanfiction based off their blog title in their ask box
I wish I could do the same when it comes to you. (trm) we’re drunk and sad and you’re beautiful (via acutelesbian)